vrijdag 26 maart 2010

Don't dream your life, live your dreams

"...I love playing the keyboards, music, drawing, laughing and hanging out with my friends, dancing, acting and singing..." Acting and singing, Zoe's two biggest dreams. Ever since she was a little kid, she loved entertaining other people. Making them laugh, and having fun. She had her first performance when she was something around 7. She danced with acouple of friends. Zoe thought it was amazing! And she still loves to do it. Zoe: "Crap, crap, crap! I wish I lived in America.." Friend: "Why?" Zoe: " There are open call castings for Disney, but they're in America.. Why do I have to live here, in this small cold country?!" Becoming an actress, or singer. That's what Zoe wants. She doesn't want an ordinary job. Teacher, doctor, dentist, she doesn't like it at all. She has to answer thousands of questions at school: What job do you like the most? Choose between these... But she doesn't like one of them! Why isn't there actress, singer, or even performer between those jobs? That's what she's wondering about when she answers those questions. I don't want an ordinary job, that's no good for me.. I will die sitting the whole day, I have to do something, entertain people..
-To be continued.-

3 opmerkingen: