vrijdag 26 maart 2010

Let me introduce myself

"Hi there piece of paper, let me introduce myself. I'm Zoe Sanders, a 14 year old schoolgirl who's studying hard to get an apple macbook..." Zoe Sanders, an ordinary schoolgirl who screwed op her first schoolperiode: There are 2 apple computers on Zoe's school. And Zoe loved those computers, because there was a webcam builded in! So whenever they were able to use the computer, Zoe and her friends made some crazy pictures on the apple computer! But her notes weren't good because of the fact that Zoe was a lazy girl. So she made an compromis with her dad, because she really wanted an computer like that, hers was even slower that the slowest turtle: "If I make it to next grade, your gonna buy me an apple macbook." "Ok! If you make it, I'll buy you an apple macbook." Was her dad's answer. She never expected that! So she went studying very hard, every day after school. And now, second periode, it's going much better!
- To be continued. -

2 opmerkingen: